No more survey apps, they just don’t pay well

Here’s the thing, I started this post reviewing Swagbucks. Swagbucks is one of the most popular survey sites out there and I just wrapped up the last three hours building wealth. OK, it was more like brain melting surveys that made less than $1. That is when I just said forget survey apps.

Yes, I have only tested three survey apps ever. Those were “Swagbucks”, “Toluna” and a while ago I did “Survey On The Go”. All three times I spent hours answering such riveting questions such as “What is your age?”, “What is your occupation?” and “What is your medium income?”. 70% of the time I was told that I was not what they were looking for and the other 30% I earned a few pennies. In the case of Swagbucks, after 3 hours I made 28 points and it takes 2,500 to make $25. That’s roughly $0.28 or $0.09 an hour.

Disclaimer: There are other ways to make money on Swagbucks like signing up for free offers and downloading countless apps you don’t need that will take up all your phone’s memory. Obviously from my tone, I think these are all dumb ideas and we shouldn’t

So that’s it for me. Wallet Squirrel and I are officially done with Survey Apps. To give you an idea this is what I was making an hour on the different sites. Keep in mind, I did these while watching a movie, it was the only way I could get through these.

Swagbucks: $0.09 per hour
Toluna: $0.66 per hour
Survey on the Go: $0.20 per hour

I’ve started with survey apps because they are one of the most common ways people usually say they can make money online. I thought it would an ideal way to start. I’m glad I did, now I can cross it off and focus on some better ways to earn money…..

Want More Articles Like This?

Join the Wallet Squirrel email list for AWESOME updates.
Subscribe
0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *